What's so great about this trip
- Guaranteed Departure
- Top-rated hotels
- Professional Guides
- In-depth tours in each city
- No Hidden Costs
- Pre and Post Tour Night Options
Experience the highlights of Argentina and Brazil from the famous Avenida de Mayo in Buenos Aires, to the majestic Iguazu Falls, to the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and white sand beaches in Rio de Janeiro.
(Land + Air)
- Four-star accommodations including daily breakfast and tours
- See the famous Avenida de Mayo and glamorous La Recoleta in Buenos Aires
- Experience waterfalls on both the Brazilian and Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls
- Stand next to Rio de Janeiro's iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer
Why travel with us?
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings has been serving travelers for 260 years. Today, the company has over 3,000 employees worldwide. The company’s proud heritage includes organizing the first attempted expedition of Mount Everest in 1922, escorting Mahatma Gandhi on his travels throughout Europe, and to being a leading provider of upscale, luxury and experiential private and small group journeys to celebrities and other discerning travelers.
Cox & Kings has received numerous accolades from the travel industry and travelers themselves, including "World’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator," "Asia’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator," and "Best India Tour Operator" at the World Travel Awards and "World’s Best Tour Operator" by Travel + Leisure.
World's Leading Luxury Tour Operator
Asia's Leading Luxury Tour Operator
India's Leading Tour Operator