What's so great about this trip
- Guaranteed Departure
- Top-rated hotels
- Professional Guides
- In-depth tours in each city
- No Hidden Costs
- Pre and Post Tour Night Options
Explore the land of the Pharaohs and enjoy the finest Egyptian hospitality on this incredible tour. Marvel at the Great Pyramids at Giza – an engineering feat of the ancient world – and the many pyramids of Saqqara by Memphis before boarding your river cruise. Your scenic journey along the Nile includes visits to Luxor’s Valley of the Kings, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and other breathtaking sites.
(Land + Air)
- Marvel at the Great Sphinx at the Great Pyramids at Giza
- Take a traditional Egyptian sailboat to view botanical gardens in Aswan
- Visit Luxor, Valley of the Kings, and other sites with your Egyptologist
- Enjoy Egyptian hospitality and visit one of Cairo's bustling bazaars
Why travel with us?
Established in 1758, Cox & Kings has been serving travelers for 260 years. Today, the company has over 3,000 employees worldwide. The company’s proud heritage includes organizing the first attempted expedition of Mount Everest in 1922, escorting Mahatma Gandhi on his travels throughout Europe, and to being a leading provider of upscale, luxury and experiential private and small group journeys to celebrities and other discerning travelers.
Cox & Kings has received numerous accolades from the travel industry and travelers themselves, including "World’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator," "Asia’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator," and "Best India Tour Operator" at the World Travel Awards and "World’s Best Tour Operator" by Travel + Leisure.